|Potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), hot and mashed|
|Unbleached all-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yellow cornmeal||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Mild picante sauce/Thick chunky salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, shredded|
|Monterey jack cheese with jalapenos||4 Ounce, shredded (1 Cup)|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Preheat the oven at 375 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take a 11-inch tart pan and grease it.
3) Take a big bowl and mix the mashed potatoes and egg.
4) Add flour, garlic salt, cornmeal, black pepper along with 2-3 tablespoons of oil.
5) Mix all the ingredients properly.
6) Put the mixture into the preheated oven. Bake the crust for 15 minutes at 375 degrees.
7) Spoon the sauce or salsa on the bottom of the crust.
8) Keep the chicken over the sauce and sprinkle Monterey jack cheese along with parsley. Pour little oil over the top.
9) Bake the dish at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
10) Cut them into wedges and serve with sour cream or guacamole.