|Potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), hot and mashed|
|Unbleached all-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Yellow cornmeal||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Mild picante sauce/Thick chunky salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, shredded|
|Monterey jack cheese with jalapenos||4 Ounce, shredded (1 Cup)|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Preheat the oven at 375 degrees for 3 minutes.
2) Take a 11-inch tart pan and grease it.
3) Take a big bowl and mix the mashed potatoes and egg.
4) Add flour, garlic salt, cornmeal, black pepper along with 2-3 tablespoons of oil.
5) Mix all the ingredients properly.
6) Put the mixture into the preheated oven. Bake the crust for 15 minutes at 375 degrees.
7) Spoon the sauce or salsa on the bottom of the crust.
8) Keep the chicken over the sauce and sprinkle Monterey jack cheese along with parsley. Pour little oil over the top.
9) Bake the dish at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
10) Cut them into wedges and serve with sour cream or guacamole.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2055 Calories from Fat 947
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 106 g163.8%
Saturated Fat 20.1 g100.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 319.2 mg106.4%
Sodium 3169.1 mg132%
Total Carbohydrates 218 g72.8%
Dietary Fiber 19 g75.9%
Sugars 13.1 g
Protein 62 g123.3%
Vitamin A 33.3% Vitamin C 191.7%
Calcium 14.2% Iron 68.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet