Baked Stuffed Potatoes
|Baking potatoes||6 Medium|
|Warm cream/Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Wash and scrub the potatoes well
3. Bake the washed potatoes in the hot oven till tender
4. Make crisscross marks over the potatoes and scoop out the potato mash.
5. In another bowl, pour in the mash along with the cream, butter and seasonings and mix well.
6. Stuff this mash back into the potato shells and then sprinkle with grated cheese
7. Heat in a hot oven till the cheese melts. If required, the potatoes may be frozen at this point.
8. Serve the hot potatoes immediately
9. Thaw the frozen potatoes before heating. Place them thawed potatoes on a baking tray and bake at 350° for 20 minutes.