1. Peel the garlic. Chop and crush it.
2. Sprinkle salt over the garlic and mince it with a knife further till it forms a puree.
3. Add garlic to the cream.
4. Heat this mixture in a pan and add salt and pepper to it. Bring it to a boil and reduce flame and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Slice the potatoes. Season it with salt and pepper.
6. Take the potatoes in a bowl.
7. Pour the milk and cream mixture into the potatoes.
8. Cover it with cling film. Pierce the cling film once or twice.
9. Reduce the microwave percent to 50 to 60 percent. The potatoes will take 20-40 minutes to cook.
10. Grate the cheese.
11. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
12. Sprinkle cheese over the potatoes and place it under the hot grill till the cheese browns.
13. Serve Glazed Garlic Potatoes as it is.
If you are inclined to make an awesome dish with few ingredients and less effort, it is about time you try Glazed Garlic Potatoes. This recipe is one of the easiest ways to prepare garlic potatoes and the best part about it is that it tastes twice as good the next day.