Potato, Bacon And Cottage Cheese Pudding
|Potatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound (750 Grams)|
|Streaky bacon||8 Ounce (250 Grams)|
|Onion||1 Large, grated / finely chopped|
|Cottage cheese||1 Pound (500 Grams)|
|Parsley sprigs||2 (For Garnish)|
1) Parboil the potatoes for 15 minutes.
2) Cut 1 lb (500 g) of the potatoes into thick slices
3) Grease a casserole.
4) Chop all but 3 rashers of the bacon.
5) Line the casserole with 1 lb (500 g) of potato slices.
6) Fry the bacon rashers gently with the onion for 5 minutes.
7) Add to the cottage cheese and eggs in bowl and beat thoroughly.
8) Season and add to casserole.
9) Place the remaining potato slices round the edge, overlapping.
10) Stretch the remaining bacon rashers into rolls and decorate the top of the casserole with them.
11) Bake at 375°F (190°C),Gas Mark 5, for 35-40 minutes.
12) Serve this savory pudding in main course or in supper.