|Cooked minced meat||1⁄2 Pound (250 Grams)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Grams)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Stock||1⁄2 Pint, well seasoned (250 Milliliter)|
1) Peel the potatoes.
2) Slice each of them from top.
3) Scoop out the inside.
4) Combine the stuffing ingredeints and fill the potatoes with the mixture.
5) Replace the lids and place the potatoes in hot fat in a baking dish.
6) Cover the dish and bake at 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6, for one hour.
7) Baste the potatoes occasionally during cooking.
8) Serve the stuffed potatoes as side dish.
9) Potatoes can also be served in a thick gravy.
Boil the scooped out potato and use in another dish.
Calories 498 Calories from Fat 182
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.4%
Saturated Fat 10.9 g54.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 71.6 mg23.9%
Sodium 229.9 mg9.6%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.7%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g28.8%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 23 g45.6%
Vitamin A 9.4% Vitamin C 105.3%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 17.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet