|Cooked minced meat||1⁄2 Pound (250 Grams)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Grams)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Stock||1⁄2 Pint, well seasoned (250 Milliliter)|
1) Peel the potatoes.
2) Slice each of them from top.
3) Scoop out the inside.
4) Combine the stuffing ingredeints and fill the potatoes with the mixture.
5) Replace the lids and place the potatoes in hot fat in a baking dish.
6) Cover the dish and bake at 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6, for one hour.
7) Baste the potatoes occasionally during cooking.
8) Serve the stuffed potatoes as side dish.
9) Potatoes can also be served in a thick gravy.
Boil the scooped out potato and use in another dish.