Farm House Tasties
|Potatoes||8 Ounce, peeled and grated (250 Grams)|
|Pork sausage meat||8 Ounce (250 Grams)|
|Onion||1 Small, grated|
|Apple||1 , peeled and grated|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
1) Drain away any excess moisture from the potatoes.
2) Mix in the sausage meat, onion and apple, and bind together with the egg.
3) Fry in small spoonfuls in shallow fat, turning during cooking - about 7-8 minutes per side.
4) On absorbent kitchen paper, drain the tasties.
5) Serve the tasties piping hot with tomato sauce.