|Potatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound, sieved or riced (750 Gram)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (12 1/2 Gram)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, finely grated (100 Gram)|
|Prepared english mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Thick beef sausages||8|
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) Under the grill, place the sausages to cook.
3) Add the butter, egg and cheese to the potatoes, beat well over a gentle heat till the cheese has melted.
4) Place the mixture in a piping bag fitted with a No.10 star nozzle.
5) Cut each sausage lengthwise to allow it to open up and remain flat.
6) Spread each sausage with mustard to taste.
7) Spread the potato mixture on the sausages to completely cover them.
8) Replace under the grill to allow potatoes to turn golden brown.
9) Serve the bangers slong with hot soup and some bread.
Calories 732 Calories from Fat 480
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.6%
Saturated Fat 22.9 g114.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 176.7 mg58.9%
Sodium 1571.8 mg65.5%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.3%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 28 g56.4%
Vitamin A 8.8% Vitamin C 55.9%
Calcium 25% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet