|Potatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound, sieved or riced (750 Gram)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (12 1/2 Gram)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, finely grated (100 Gram)|
|Prepared english mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Thick beef sausages||8|
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) Under the grill, place the sausages to cook.
3) Add the butter, egg and cheese to the potatoes, beat well over a gentle heat till the cheese has melted.
4) Place the mixture in a piping bag fitted with a No.10 star nozzle.
5) Cut each sausage lengthwise to allow it to open up and remain flat.
6) Spread each sausage with mustard to taste.
7) Spread the potato mixture on the sausages to completely cover them.
8) Replace under the grill to allow potatoes to turn golden brown.
9) Serve the bangers slong with hot soup and some bread.