|Red potatoes||10 Medium, halved|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Sour cream||142 Milliliter (1 Carton)|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Chopped fresh chives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease a 2-quart glass casserole.
3) In a pot of salted boiling water, boil the potatoes. To check if they are done pierce a knife through them. It should go in easily.
4) Drain the potatoes, peel and mash them.
5) In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric hand blender.
6) When the mixture becomes of a smooth consistency, add in the mashed potatoes, sour cream, chopped chives and salt. Beat to combine well.
7) Transfer the mixture into the casserole. Sprinkle paprika on top.
8) Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes. The potatoes must have heated through.
9) Serve the Deluxe Potatoes garnished with a fresh sprinkling of chives, of desired.