Children'S Favourite Potato And Cheese Pie
|Potatoes||5 , cooked, sieved or riced|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, grated (50 Gram)|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Nutmeg||1 Pinch, grated|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
1) Take a pie dish which is large enough to allow the mixture to rise, and grease it well.
2) Heat the oven at 400°F / (200°C), Gas Mark 6.
3) Add the cheese, butter, salt and pepper, nutmeg and eggs to the potatoes and beat well.
4) In the greased dish, place the mixture.
5) Bake in a hot oven , for 20 minutes.
6) Serve the potatoe and cheese pie with tomato sauce.