Children'S Favourite Potato And Cheese Pie
|Potatoes||5 , cooked, sieved or riced|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, grated (50 Gram)|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Nutmeg||1 Pinch, grated|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
1) Take a pie dish which is large enough to allow the mixture to rise, and grease it well.
2) Heat the oven at 400°F / (200°C), Gas Mark 6.
3) Add the cheese, butter, salt and pepper, nutmeg and eggs to the potatoes and beat well.
4) In the greased dish, place the mixture.
5) Bake in a hot oven , for 20 minutes.
6) Serve the potatoe and cheese pie with tomato sauce.
Calories 388 Calories from Fat 167
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.2%
Saturated Fat 11.2 g55.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 151.1 mg50.4%
Sodium 139.6 mg5.8%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.1%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 12 g23.7%
Vitamin A 12.5% Vitamin C 82.1%
Calcium 14.9% Iron 14%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet