Barry makes the best chips / fries in the World (possibly)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For deep frying)
300 Gram, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
1. Place the potatoes in a colander and wash under running water until starch is removed.
2. In a sauce pan, heat water and add in the potatoes. Simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
3. Drain the potatoes and place in a baking tray and refrigerate for 8 minutes.
4. Heat the oil in a deep fryer at 130 degrees F. Add in the potatoes and fry until light golden brown. Take out and place on a kitchen towel.
5. Place the fries on the baking tray and again refrigerate for 8 minutes.
6. Take out the fries and deep fry for 10 minutes.
7. Sprinkle salt over the Potato Chips and serve with your favorite condiment.