Holiday Stuffed Baked Potatoes
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped red pepper/Pimientos - 1 jar, drained||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Freshly ground white pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Wash the potatoes well. Prick them with a fork.
3) Bake the potatoes for about 60 minutes till they soften.
4) Take the potatoes out. Slice off the top of each potato. Without tearing the skin scoop out the pulp.
5) Add in the potato pulp into a bowl along with egg, milk and butter. Mash well.
6) Add in the green pepper, red pepper or pimientos, onion, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well.
7) Add in the potato mixture into the potato skins.
8) Arrange the potato skins on small baking pans.
9) Turn down the oven heat to 350F. Bake for about 30 minutes till they are heated well.
10) Serve the Holiday Stuffed Baked Potatoes garnished with a little grated cheese on top.
Calories 401 Calories from Fat 176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.7%
Saturated Fat 12.2 g60.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 108.5 mg36.2%
Sodium 354.5 mg14.8%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.4%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 15 g29.2%
Vitamin A 20.6% Vitamin C 71.9%
Calcium 30.8% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet