Leek, Egg And Potato Nests
|Potatoes||1 Pound, boiled and sieved (500 Gram)|
|Leeks||3 , trimmed and sliced|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Ounce (37 Gram)|
|Eggs||4 , boiled for 6 minutes|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Fresh sour cream||2 1⁄2 Fluid Ounce (65 Milliliter)|
|Sauce||20 Milliliter (H. P., 1 Tablespoon)|
|Spring onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Cheddar cheese||3 Ounce, grated (75 Gram)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Grease individual Ramekin dishes.
2) Cook the leeks gently in butter and when cooked add to the potatoes with salt and black pepper.
3) Mix well together.
4) Divide the mixture into four, and place in individual greased ramekin dishes.
5) With a fork, work the mixture up the sides of the dish to form a nest.
6) Cut the eggs in two lengthwise, and place in the dish.
7) Mix all the sauce ingredients together and spoon over each nest.
8) Place in a hot oven and bake at 375°F (190°C), Gas Mark 5, for 25 minutes.
9) Serve the nests as an accompaniment to roasted meats.