Batate Cha Sheera
|Bolied peeled mashed potatoes.||250 Gram|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground cardamom seeds||1 Teaspoon, or powdered|
|Coconut slices||1 Tablespoon|
|Blanched almonds||4 Teaspoon|
|Chironji||2 Teaspoon, blanched|
|Raisins||3 Teaspoon, blanched|
|Cashewnuts||3 Teaspoon, blanched|
1. Take a heavy bottomed pan and add nuts, raisins and coconut into it and cook until it turns golden in color. Remove from fire and set it aside.
2. Add ghee. Stir in potato paste when ghee starts melting. Cook the potato paste to light brown color.
3. Stir in milk, sugar, and simmer until the mixture thickens.
4. Blend in cream, cardamoms and remove from fire.
5. Spoon it over serving plate.
6. Serve warm after garnishing with raisins, nuts and coconut.