Dill New Potato Halves
|Small new potatoes||8|
|Plain low-fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried whole dill weed||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh chives||2 Tablespoon|
1) Wash the potatoes and pat dry them.
2) With a fork, prick the potatoes all over several times and put them in a ring on a paper towel in the microwave oven.
3) Microwave on HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes. Turn over after 3 ½ minutes into the cooking time.
4) Let the potatoes stand for about 5 minutes.
5) Cut them lengthwise in half and set aside.
6) In a small bowl, combine together the horseradish, yogurt and dillweed. Stir well.
7) Onto each potato half, spoon 1 teaspoon of the mixture.
8) Sprinkle chives all over.
9) Serve the potatoes warm or at room temperature.