3 Medium, peeled and cut crosswise into 1/8 inch thick
White pepper powder
Vegetable cooking spray
1 (As Required For Greasing)
1. Pre heat an oven at 237.5C (475F).
2. Grease a 13 inch x 9 inch x 2 inch baking pan using vegetable spray.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, except potatoes. Mix well.
4. Add potatoes and coat gently till well combined.
5. Place these potatoes uniformly on greased pan.
6. Using a pastry brush, apply remaining marinade over potatoes.
7. Bake in pre heated oven for 30 minutes, or till golden brown in colour. Ensure you turn potatoes once after 15 minutes of baking time.
8. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside.
9. Place on a serving platter, and serve warm.