I am making Parsley Potatoes like my Grandmother does. These are easy to make and they take just five ingredients. You can make these up for your dinner tonight.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Peel the potatoes and cut in bite size pieces.
2. Cut the onions in slices
3. In a pot, place together potatoes, onion and salt and pour in the water to cover the potatoes about ½ to 1inch.
4. Place the pot on medium high heat, and allow to boil for about 15 to 17 minutes, or until the fork can be pierced easily.
5. Drain the potatoes and set aside.
6. In another pot, heat butter and add in the parsley.
7. Add in the potatoes to the melted butter and stir lightly to coat the potatoes.
8. Serve the Parsley Potatoes hot as side dish.
To all those who enjoy eating potatoes will love this dish. The chef has shared her grandmother's recipe. Parsley gives an added flavour to the potatoes. You should definitely watch the video to know the entire recipe.