Romertopf Savoy Potatoes
|Swiss cheese||4 Ounce|
|Nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon, grated|
1) Slice the onions
2) Cut cheese into slices.
3) Cut the raw potatoes into thin slices.
4) Soak the Romertopf.
5) In a frying pan, heat fat and fry the onion until golden brown.
6) Mix the sliced cheese and potatoes with onion.
7) In the soaked RomertopF, place the onion, cheese and potato.
8) Add salt and pepper and a little grated nutmeg into the stock and pour over the vegetables and cheese.
9) Cook the casserole in a hot oven for a little over an hour.
10) Serve the savoy potatoes with crusty bread and green salad.