Pre Cooked Potatoes Scalloped
|Cream of mushroom soup/Cream of celery soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant onions||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Sliced cooked potatoes||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a pan stir soup and milk together, heat to boiling point and add seasonings.
3. In baking dish, place half of potatoes cover with half the sauce, repeat and top with cheese.
4. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
5. Serve Pre Cooked Potatoes Scalloped with a topping of seasoned cream or cheese.