Pre Cooked Potatoes Scalloped
|Cream of mushroom soup/Cream of celery soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant onions||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Sliced cooked potatoes||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a pan stir soup and milk together, heat to boiling point and add seasonings.
3. In baking dish, place half of potatoes cover with half the sauce, repeat and top with cheese.
4. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
5. Serve Pre Cooked Potatoes Scalloped with a topping of seasoned cream or cheese.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1513 Calories from Fat 432
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.1%
Saturated Fat 24.5 g122.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 102.1 mg34%
Sodium 3545.6 mg147.7%
Total Carbohydrates 218 g72.6%
Dietary Fiber 35.5 g142%
Sugars 15.4 g
Protein 58 g115.8%
Vitamin A 28.2% Vitamin C 94.7%
Calcium 129.5% Iron 373.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet