Mashed Potatoes With Dijon Mustard
|Water||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Yukon gold potato||3 Pound, peeled and quartered|
|Salt||2 Tablespoon (Boiled in salt water)|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||3 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. In a large stock pot combine the water, Yukon gold potatoes, and salt.
2. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
3. Drain the water.
4. Add the butter and cream in batches while mashing the potatoes to a desired consistency.
5. Add the Dijon mustard and continue mashing.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
For more information please visit: http://www.simplefoodie.com