|Baking potatoes||24 Ounce (4 nos.,6 ounces each)|
|Onion||1 Large, peeled and diced|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, halved and de-seeded|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
1) In cold water, wash the potatoes well.
2) Dry them and then prick all over with a fork.
3) On a sheet of kitchen paper, arrange the potatoes in a circle.
4) On high power, cook uncovered for 10 minutes. Turn each potato over after 6 minutes. Press and check if the potatoes are soft. Then, in a clean cloth, wrap them.
5) In a large bowl, combine the butter or margarine and onion.
6) On high power, cook covered for 3 minutes, or until soft. Stir in between.
7) Now, dice the tomato flesh and add to the onions.
8) With a sharp knife, cut the potatoes into half lengthwise.
9) With a spoon, gently scoop out the pulp and mash lightly. Keep the shells aside.
10) To the onion-tomato mixture, add the mashed potatoes.
11) Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
12) Into the potato shells, pile the filling.
13) In the microwave, arrange them in a circle.
14) On high power, cook for 2 minutes or until heated through, giving each potato a half-turn after 1 minute.
15) Then, sprinkle cheese on top.
16) Under a preheated grill, brown the stuffed potatoes.
17) Serve the Stuffed Potatoes along with a chicken roast and a green salad for a complete meal.