|Potatoes||1 Pound, peeled and sliced fine|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely sliced|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Borlotti beans||14 Ounce, cooked|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Double cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a large bowl, place the onion along with the oil.
2) On high power, cook covered for 3 minutes.
3) To this, add the sliced potatoes. Toss well to coat.
4) In a bowl, mash the beans (reserving a few beans to garnish) with the tomato puree, cream and water.
6) Add salt and pepper to taste.
7) In an 8-inch round flameproof dish, arrange half the potato and onion mixture.
8) On top, add the mashed beans evenly.
9) On top, add the remaining potato and onion slices to cover.
10) Cover the dish and on high power, cook for 12 minutes. The potatoes should become tender.
11) Under a preheated grill, brown the dish.
12) Serve the Borlotti Scaloppini, garnished with the reserved borlotti beans and parsley.