Potatoes And Sun Dried Tomatoes En Papillote
|Waxy potatoes||1 1⁄4 Pound, cut into 3/8 inch dice (boiling)|
|Sun dried tomatoes in oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped, drained|
|Minced parsley||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Cut a sheet of parchment paper or aluminum foil into an 18-inch square. Place aside.
3) In a large pot of boiling salted water, place the potatoes to cook for 10 minutes or until tender to the fork.
4) In a large bowl, transfer the potatoes.
5) Add the sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, oil, salt and pepper to the potatoes. Toss gently to mix all ingredients.
6) In the sheet of parchment paper or aluminum foil, mound the potatoes in the center.
7) Bring the sides over the potatoes and make a tight fold to seal. Fold the ends up and tuck under to form a neat but not tight package.
8) In a baking sheet, place the papillote.
9) Place inside oven to bake for 20 minutes.
10) Serve the potatoes directly from the package or transfer on a serving dish.
Steps 1-5 may be prepared 1 day in advance. Store this in refrigerator by covering. Allow the potatoes return to room temperature before proceeding.
Calories 264 Calories from Fat 127
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.5%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 270.1 mg11.3%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.8%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 9.6% Vitamin C 59.1%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet