Savoy Puree In Potato Shells
|Baking potatoes||4 Large|
|Savoy cabbage||1 Pound, shredded|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Dried chervil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) Arrange the potatoes in oven and bake for 1 hour.
3) In a large frying pan add cabbage and oil.
4) Cook covered on low heat stirring frequently for about 40 minutes.
5) Cut out a thin slice from the top of each potato.
6) With a spoon scoop out the pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
7) Keep the pulp in a large bowl and reserve the shells.
8) Mash well.
9) Add it to the cabbage, parsley, chervil, and pepper.
10) Fill it into potato shells.
11) Serve immediately.
Calories 337 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.2%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 49.6 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.7 g30.7%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 9 g17.9%
Vitamin A 29.8% Vitamin C 95.9%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 19.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet