Savoy Puree In Potato Shells
|Baking potatoes||4 Large|
|Savoy cabbage||1 Pound, shredded|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Dried chervil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) Arrange the potatoes in oven and bake for 1 hour.
3) In a large frying pan add cabbage and oil.
4) Cook covered on low heat stirring frequently for about 40 minutes.
5) Cut out a thin slice from the top of each potato.
6) With a spoon scoop out the pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
7) Keep the pulp in a large bowl and reserve the shells.
8) Mash well.
9) Add it to the cabbage, parsley, chervil, and pepper.
10) Fill it into potato shells.
11) Serve immediately.