|Boiled grated potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated carrots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown bread slice||1 , soaked and squeezed|
|Ginger green chilli paste||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped coriander||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooking oil||2 Teaspoon|
1. Cut the cheese cube into 8 equal pieces and keep aside.
2. Soak the bread slice in a bowl of water. Squeeze out the water and mash the bread.
3. In a bowl place the mashed bread and add potatoes, carrots, green chilli paste, coriander, sugar, salt and mix well.
4. Divide into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into a flat round.
5. Place a cheese cube in the centre of each round and shape into ovals.
6. Pierce a candy stick into each oval and press the potato pops on the stick making an oval shape. Keep aside.
7. Cook both sides on a lightly greased non-stick pan till golden brown.