Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Condensed cream of celery soup/Mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can, Campbell's)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Onion||1 Small, thinly sliced|
1. Grease a 1 Â½-quart baking dish with butter.
2. To make the sauce, in a bowl blend together the soup, milk, parsley and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F before baking.
4. In the greased casserole, layer the potatoes, alternating with layers of the onion and sauce.
5. Spoon the butter evenly on top and then sprinkle with paprika.
6. Use kitchen foil to cover the dish before plating it in the preheated oven.
7. Bake the potatoes for almost an hour
8. Just before serving, uncover the dish and bake the potatoes for 15 minutes until golden brown on top.
9. Serve the Scalloped potatoes straight out of the oven.