|Onion||2 Tablespoon, finely diced|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs), heated|
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Pare potatoes, wash and slice thinly.
3. Grease a baking dish well.
4. In the bottom of the greased baking dish, arrange half the potatoes.
5. Sprinkle with half the flour, salt, pepper, onions, green pepper.
6. Dot with half the butter.
7. Spread the remaining potatoes and sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
8. Pour milk over potatoes.
9. Cover the dish and bake for about 30 minutes.
10. Uncover and bake for another 15-20 minutes until a browned crust is formed on top.
11. Serve hot.