Cheesy Potato Bake
|Potatoes||3 Medium, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices|
|Potato||3 Medium, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|All-purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|American cheese||2 Ounce, shredded (1/2 Cup)|
|French fried onions||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1/2 Of A 3 Ounce Can)|
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole add potatoes and water. Mix thoroughly.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 7 to 9 minutes stirring twice.
3) Keep covered for sometime.
4) In a 2-cup measure cook butter or margarine and garlic on high for 30 to 40 seconds.
5) Add flour and pepper. Mix well.
6) Pour milk and combine.
7) Cook on high for 1 to 2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds.
8) Add cheese.
9) Drain potatoes.
10) In the 1 1/2-quart casserole add potatoes and cheese sauce. Toss to coat.
11) Serve with onions on top.
12) Cook on high for 2 to 3 minutes.