Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
|Potatoes||4 Medium, quartered|
|Potatoes||4 Medium, peeled and quartered|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot tap water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||13 Ounce, cut up (1 Package)|
|Cream cheese with chives||13 Ounce, cut up (1 Package)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, cut up|
|Butter margarine||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a casserole [1 1/2-quart sized] add potatoes in water.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 12 to 15 minutes stirring once.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) Using a potato masher or an electric mixer mash potatoes on low speed.
5) Stir in cream cheese, butter or margarine, salt, and pepper.
6) Gently beat in enough milk to the potatoes.
7) Transfer into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
8) Cook on high for 2 to 4 minutes stirring once.
9) Stir once before serving.