Super Omnipotent Spuds
|Baking potatoes||8 , peeled and quartered|
|Onion||1 Large, peeled and sliced|
|Fresh garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), peeled|
|Cream/Condensed milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sweet butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), buttered|
1. Boil potatoes, onion, and garlic in salted water for 15 minutes or until the ingredients becomes soft.
2. Drain water properly.
3. Mash potatoes, onion, and garlic, until these become smooth.
4. Add cream and butter together and beat the mixture well.
5. Place the mixture into buttered casserole and sprinkle with cheese and breadcrumbs.
6. Bake the meshed items at 350 degrees, for 25-30 minutes or until it turns into bubbly.
7. Serve hot with seasonings.