|Baking potatoes||10 Ounce, cut in half lengthwise (2 Potatoes, 5 Ounce Each)|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Italian seasoning||2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Red bell pepper||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. On a chopping board or clean surface, place the potato half with the cut side down and cut it crosswise only Â¾th of the way into 1/3 inch slices.
3. On a non-stick baking sheet, place the sliced potato halves.
4. Over each potato half, apply Â¼ teaspoon oil with a brush and season with 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
5. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 30 minutes until tender.
6. In a small nonstick skillet, pour the remaining oil and heat.
7. Add pepper and cook with frequent stirring over medium-high heat for about 30 seconds until the peppers are tender and crisp.
8. Add the leftover Italian seasoning and sprinkle cheese; stir to mix.
9. Over each potato half, spoon pepper mixture evenly.
10. Serve hot.