Potato Garlic Puree
|Potatoes||4 Medium (Baked)|
|Garlic||20 Clove (100 gm), pureed|
|Milk/Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), hot|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. You need to peel potatoes, and cut the peeled potatoes into Â½ inch cubes.
2. Place the potato cubes into 3-quart saucepan and add water to cover it.
3. Boil the potatoes until they become tender for about 25 minutes.
4. Drain all water.
5. Mash potatoes until the potatoes are not evenly mixed.
6. Add to it garlic puree, butter, and enough milk or cream to form a smooth mix.
7. Whip until it turns into a fluffy texture.
8. Add salt and black pepper in it and serve immediately.