Savory Potatoes And Cheese
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dill seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Processed american cheese slices||8|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and combine in it bread crumbs with pepper, salt, dill, butter and mustard.
3) Take a 2 quart greased baking dish and place a layer of potatoes in it.
4) Sprinkle with the seasoned bread crumbs and onions.
5) Repeat several times.
6) Pour milk over the potato layer and place cheese slices on top.
7) Bake, uncovered, for about 1 hour or until potatoes turn tender.
8) Serve Savory Potatoes Under Cheese hot.