Oven Fried Potatoes
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Russet potatoes||6 Medium, scrubbed, dried, each cut lengthwise into 14 wedges|
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 400Â°F.
2) Heat a Dutch oven on high flame and add olive oil.
3) Add the potatoes with salt and pepper.
4) Stir the potatoes properly so that they get coated in oil.
5) Saute them for 3 minutes stirring continuously.
6) Take two baking trays of large size and arrange the potatoes in one layer.
7) Place in pre-heated oven and bake for 30 minutes until they turn golden brown and are crisp.
8) Serve hot.
Calories 139 Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4%
Saturated Fat 0.37 g1.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 331.9 mg13.8%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 3 g6.3%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 14.1%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet