Steamed Potatoes Stuffed With Yogurt Cream Cheese
|Yogurt cream cheese||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Dill weed/Fennel/pinch of basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Teaspoon, grated|
1. Wash the potatoes, scrubbing lightly to remove grit and being careful not to bruise the skins.
2. Preheat the oven, to 350Â°F (175Â°C).
3. Cook potatoes in a steamer or boil with the skins, until tender-firm.
4. Let cool until easy to handle.
5. Halve each potato lengthwise and use a teaspoon to scoop out the flesh, leaving Â¼ inch thick shell so that the jacket keeps its shape.
6. Press scooped potato flesh through a sieve into a bowl.
7. Add cream cheese, egg yolk and herb seasoning and mash well until well blended.
8. Spoon the filling into potato jacket shells
9. On top of each, sprinkle grated Parmesan.
10. Bake in preheated oven, for about 5-8 minutes or until cheese melts and is beginning to brown.
11. Serve the potatoes immediately.
Calories 187 Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.7%
Saturated Fat 0.62 g3.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50.9 mg17%
Sodium 57.6 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.9%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 6 g12.9%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 66.2%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet