Garlic Jalapeno Potatoes
|Red potatoes||8 Medium, cooked until tender|
|Green bell pepper||1 , slivered|
|Pimentos||4 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Jalapeno cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), cubed|
|Chex rice cereal||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crushed|
1. Peel and slice potatoes.
2. Layer the potatoes in buttered casserole with bell pepper and pimentos.
3. Add salt and pepper in each layer to add taste.
4. Melt butter in saucepan, add flour and minced garlic, and stir until well blended.
5. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
6. Add cheese in it.
7. Stir until cheese melts.
8. Pour over potatoes and top with crushed cereal.
9. Bake the dish at 350ÂºF
10. Serve hot.