Tian Of Zucchini Tomatoes And Potatoes
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Basil leaves||10 (1 Package)|
1) Pre- heat the oven to 400°.
2) Using a knife, thinly slice the zucchini, tomatoes, and potatoes.
3) In a lightly oiled, shallow casserole dish, line the vegetable by alternating with each other.
4) Pour olive oil over them and coat.
5) Bake in the pre-heated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
6) Season the vegetables by scattering basil, salt and pepper over them.
7) Serve right away.