Tian Of Zucchini Tomatoes And Potatoes
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Basil leaves||10 (1 Package)|
1) Pre- heat the oven to 400°.
2) Using a knife, thinly slice the zucchini, tomatoes, and potatoes.
3) In a lightly oiled, shallow casserole dish, line the vegetable by alternating with each other.
4) Pour olive oil over them and coat.
5) Bake in the pre-heated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
6) Season the vegetables by scattering basil, salt and pepper over them.
7) Serve right away.
Calories 687 Calories from Fat 484
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.4%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 237.8 mg9.9%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.2%
Dietary Fiber 8.2 g32.8%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 8 g15.5%
Vitamin A 33.9% Vitamin C 150.4%
Calcium 7.6% Iron 17%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet