Scalloped Potatoes With Tofu
|Firm tofu||1 1⁄2 Pound, cubed|
|Potato mix||3 Cup (48 tbs), scalloped (1 Package, Six 1/2 Cup Servings, Cheesy)|
|Flat-leaf parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped (Italian)|
1. Pre heat an oven and set it to 400°F .
2. Take a bowl and prepare the potato mix by following the instructions given on the package.
3. Add the tofu to the mix and stir thoroughly to blend it.
4. Take a casserole of 2-quart size and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Place the tofu and potato mix combine in it.
6. Put it in a pre-heated oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
7. Serve after sprinkling the dish with parsley.