Scalloped Potatoes With Tofu
|Firm tofu||1 1⁄2 Pound, cubed|
|Potato mix||3 Cup (48 tbs), scalloped (1 Package, Six 1/2 Cup Servings, Cheesy)|
|Flat-leaf parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped (Italian)|
1. Pre heat an oven and set it to 400°F .
2. Take a bowl and prepare the potato mix by following the instructions given on the package.
3. Add the tofu to the mix and stir thoroughly to blend it.
4. Take a casserole of 2-quart size and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Place the tofu and potato mix combine in it.
6. Put it in a pre-heated oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
7. Serve after sprinkling the dish with parsley.
Calories 487 Calories from Fat 87
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.6%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2579.2 mg107.5%
Total Carbohydrates 90 g30.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18.1%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 19 g37.9%
Vitamin A 4.2% Vitamin C 14.4%
Calcium 21.8% Iron 17.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet