|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Red potatoes||10 Ounce, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices|
|Canned reduced sodium chicken broth||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Ready To Serve)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Fresh parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, pour oil and heat.
2. Place potatoes at the bottom of the skillet in a single layer and cook for about 3-4 minutes over medium-high heat until bottoms are browned.
3. Turn over the potatoes and cook for another 3-4 minutes until the other side is also browned.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients in the skillet.
5. Lower the heat, cover the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
6. Serve immediately or chill before serving.
Calories 166 Calories from Fat 47
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.8%
Saturated Fat 0.7 g3.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 113.3 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 4 g7.1%
Vitamin A 4.3% Vitamin C 63%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet