1 1⁄2 Pound, scrubbed and patted dry (About 1 1/2 To 2 Inches In Diameter)
Fresh rosemary/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
2 Tablespoon, chopped
1) Preheat oven to 450°F.
2) Halve the potatoes.
3) Pour oil in a large jelly roll pan or small baking pan in which the potatoes will fit in one layer.
4) Place the pan in the oven for about 3 minutes till oil is hot.
5) Rotate the pan to spread oil on the base of the pan.
6) Add potatoes cut side down.
7) Sprinkle rosemary and salt to taste.
8) Roast for 15 to 20 minutes till tender and cut side is golden brown.