Stuffed Baked Potatoes
|Baking potatoes||6 Large|
|Low fat cottage cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Green onions||4 , minced|
|Minced green onions||4|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Paprika||To Taste (For Sprinkling)|
|Garlic salt||To Taste|
1) Preheat oven to 425 °F.
2) Wash and towel dry the potatoes.
3) Drill tiny holes into the potato skin using the sharp end of a knife.
4) Bake the potatoes on a greased baking tray for about 1 hour or till they are done.
5) After the potatoes have cooled a bit, slice their top off and carefully scoop out the pulp without tearing its skin.
6) Blend the potato pulp with the cottage cheese until light and creamy.
7) Mix in the green onions into the creamy mixture and stuff small portions of it into the potato jackets.
8) Spinkle a little parmesan cheese and paprika on the top and bake till the cheese starts to bubble and turns a golden brown.
9) Serve fresh out of the oven as a side dish.