Scalloped Potatoes With Parsley
|Peeled thinly sliced potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Raw)|
|Onion||1 , peeled and thinly sliced|
|Skim milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1)Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a casserole lightly.
3) In a saucepan, melt margarine, add milk and bring to a boil. Keep aside.
4)In the casserole, layer a few potato slices and dust flour over them.
5) Next, layer a few onion slices. Repeat the layers to end up with potatoes as the top layer.
6) Pour the maragarine-milk mixture over the potatoes and sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
7) Tightly cover the casserole with foil and bake for 1 hour.
8) Uncover the casserole and continue baking for half an hour.
9) Serve the Scalloped Potatoes with a generous sprinkling of grated cheese and parsley leaves.