Golden Fried Potato Cubes
|Potatoes||1 Pound, scrubbed and cubed (450 Gram)|
|Flour||15 Milliliter (1 Level Tablespoon)|
|Paprika||2 1⁄2 Milliliter|
|Turmeric||2 1⁄2 Milliliter|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Sunflower seed||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Sunflower seed oil||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Celery leaves||4 (For Garnish)|
1. Preheat a large 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Put the potatoes into a plastic bag containing the flour, spices and seasonings. Inflate the bag and shake until the potatoes are well coated.
3. Put the oil into the browning dish and quickly add the potatoes, tossing to coat them in oil.
4. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 3 minutes, then stir the potatoes, cover and microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes longer.
5. Drain and serve, with a celery leaf garnish if wished.
Calories 200 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.4%
Saturated Fat 0.76 g3.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 41.8 mg1.7%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 5 g19.9%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 6 g12.5%
Vitamin A 10.5% Vitamin C 40.8%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet