Creamy Stuffed Baked Potatoes
|Baked potatoes||6 Medium (Cold)|
|Light cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Butter||4 Tablespoon, softened|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||6 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Make a thin slice at one end of the potatoes.
3) In a bowl, carefully scoop out the potato from the center by leaving a firm shell.
4) Add cream, butter and Parmesan cheese into the bowl and mash all together. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
5) Stuff the mashed potato inside the potato shells.
6) On a wire rack, arrange the potatoes.
7) Place inside oven to bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are heated through.
8) Serve the potatoes hot by sprinkling additional Parmesan cheese on top.