Sauteed New Potatoes With Herbs
|New potatoes||2 Pound|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Chervil||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Shallots||4 , finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon juice||To Taste|
1. Wash potatoes, scrubbing to remove grit.
2. Pare the potatoes and place in a bowl of salted water to prevent browning.
3. Drain and pat dry before cooking.
4. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over moderate heat.
5. Add the potatoes, shallots and garlic and sauté them, stirring frequently until the onions are soft.
6. Add the herbs, seasonings and lemon juice and continue to cook, sautéing constantly until the potatoes are tender and golden.
7. Dish out and serve immediately while hot.
Calories 175 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.6%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 467.7 mg19.5%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.5%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 2 g4.5%
Vitamin A 11.1% Vitamin C 27%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet