|Potatoes||3 Pound, baking|
|Garlic||20 Clove (100 gm)|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄4 Pound|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Rinse the potatoes and dry them. Use a fork to prick the potatoes and then bake them by placing on the center shelf of the preheated oven. Cook for about 60 minutes.
3) In a small saucepan, put the garlic and cover with the water. Boil the garlic for about 2 minutes, drain and peel it.
4) In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of butter and add the peeled garlic.
5) Cook the garlic, covered, gently for about 10 minutes or till it has tendered and take it out.
6) Into the butter in the pan, add the flour and stir well. Cook gently over low heat for about 2 minutes.
7) Very gradually add the milk and blend well, constantly stirring, till a thick and smooth sauce is formed.
8) Add the salt, garlic and some twists of pepper and boil the mixture for about 2 minutes.
9) Either rub the sauce through a fine sieve or whirl it in the blender. Put the sauce back in the saucepan and heat it thoroughly. Put aside.
10) From the baked potatoes, scoop the flesh and then rub it through a sieve. Beat in the remainder of the butter, a little bit at a time.
11) Add salt and pepper to taste to season and then add the garlic puree and cream. Stir well. Beat the mixture into the potatoes and add the parsley. Stir.
12) If required, heat the garlic and potato mixture thoroughly and pile it back in the warm potato skins.
13) Serve at once.