Celeriac And Potato Puree
|Cooked mashed potatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), mashed|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1) In cold water, scrub the celeriac properly in order to remove all the dirt.
2) In a pan of boiling water, cook the clean celeriac, unpeeled, for about 40 minutes or till it is very soft.
3) Keep aside and allow to slightly cool. Peel the celeriac and finely chop it.
4) Through a sieve or blender, puree the celeriac.
5) Blend together the mashed potatoes and the celeriac puree, add the butter and heavy cream and season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
6) Thoroughly heat the puree over low heat.
7) Serve hot.