|White pepper||3 Milliliter|
|Flour||250 Milliliter (All Purpose)|
|Melted butter||60 Milliliter|
1) Skin the potatoes.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) before baking.
3) Soften the potatoes by cooking them in boiling water.
4) Process them in a food processor until smooth.
5) Blend in 1/4 cup (60 ml) of butter, 1 egg, 2 egg yolks, 1 tsp (5 ml) of salt, pepper and nutmeg until very smooth.
6) Bring water to a boil and mix in remaining butter and salt for choux paste.
7) Mix in flour and cook until the mixture reaches the consistency of mashed potatoes.
8) Beat in remaining eggs one at a time to make a batter, whipping well after each addition.
9) Use half the batter and mix it with the potatoes, saving the remaining batter for some other recipe.
10) Let the potato dough cool thoroughly and then figure into even rounds.
11) On a baking sheet, place the rounds and apply melted butter.
12) Bake for 15-20 minutes in preheated oven until golden brown. Else deep fry the rounds after dipping in flour.
13) Serve hot at once.