Very Easy Roasted Potatoes or Baked Potato recipe, that anyone can make.
1 , peeled
8 Clove (40 gm), peeled
1 Teaspoon (Readymade)
• Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces of equal-sized.
• Cut the onion in 4 pieces and slice the garlic.
• Dry the potatoes and put them in a large bowl.
• Sprinkle the oil on the potatoes and add paprika, poultry seasoning, salt, black pepper and sliced garlic.
• Mix the potatoes well and pour them into a Baking pan, covered with foil.
• Arrange the potato cubes evenly on the Baking pan.
• Add the onion pieces and 3 branches of thyme between the potatoes.
• Add 4 tablespoons of water to the bottom of the pan to avoid drying up.
• Put the potatoes in a preheated oven on 200c - for 35 to 40 minutes.
• When you notice that the edges are browned and the potatoes are baked inside, turn off the oven and open the door.
• After 5 minutes - peel the potatoes from the foil and serve hot.
• Before eating take out the thyme.
I'm crazy for potatoes! When ever I feel like eating well, i just pop these in the oven and in one hour i have the perfect dish.
This video is for all potato lovers who want potatoes in every meal. Roasted potatoes is a quick and delicious solution for your craving. Spicy, rich and roasted, these potatoes will make you and your friends ask for more and more!