Easy Roasted Potatoes
|Onion||1 , peeled|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm), peeled|
|Sweet paprika||1 Tablespoon|
|Poultry seasoning||1 Teaspoon (Readymade)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
• Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces of equal-sized.
• Cut the onion in 4 pieces and slice the garlic.
• Dry the potatoes and put them in a large bowl.
• Sprinkle the oil on the potatoes and add paprika, poultry seasoning, salt, black pepper and sliced garlic.
• Mix the potatoes well and pour them into a Baking pan, covered with foil.
• Arrange the potato cubes evenly on the Baking pan.
• Add the onion pieces and 3 branches of thyme between the potatoes.
• Add 4 tablespoons of water to the bottom of the pan to avoid drying up.
• Put the potatoes in a preheated oven on 200c - for 35 to 40 minutes.
• When you notice that the edges are browned and the potatoes are baked inside, turn off the oven and open the door.
• After 5 minutes - peel the potatoes from the foil and serve hot.
• Before eating take out the thyme.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2266 Calories from Fat 1078
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 122 g187.9%
Saturated Fat 16.3 g81.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2035.7 mg84.8%
Total Carbohydrates 287 g95.5%
Dietary Fiber 35.4 g141.5%
Sugars 17.2 g
Protein 33 g66%
Vitamin A 9.1% Vitamin C 509.6%
Calcium 35.1% Iron 83.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet