Ham And Scalloped Potatoes
|Potatoes||10 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Onions||2 , thinly sliced|
|Grated cheddar/American cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned cream of celery soup/Mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) In a slow cooker, add in half of ham, potatoes, and onions.
2) Season by scattering salt, pepper, and cheese.
3) Repeat the layers till the ingredients are used up.
4) Pour soup over it and scatter paprika.
5) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
6) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes.