Chancellor Style Potatoes
|All purpose flour||30 Milliliter|
|White pepper||1 Milliliter|
1) Skin the potatoes and cut out small balls from them (Parisian potatoes) with a small melon bailer.
2) Simmer the potatoes for 15 minutes in boiling salted water.
3) In the meantime, in a saucepan, melt butter and add in flour.
4) Cook this for 2 minutes over low heat to make a paste (roux).
5) Simmer the mixture to thicken after pouring in milk.
6) Add salt and white pepper to taste and boil again for 2 more minutes.
7) Allow the sauce to swirl through the potatoes and then arrange them in a serving bowl.
8) Serve at once.